I am a business lawyer with actual business experience. My diversified business law practice offers legal counsel and representation to new and established businesses and their owners, executives, and managers. I serve clients throughout the tri-state area. I concentrate my practice in the areas of business, corporate and commercial law, employment law, and commercial real estate law. In serving business and individual clients, I devote the combination of my dedication to legal advocacy, practical business experience and acumen, scholarship and teaching experience, academic achievement, and focus on client needs.
I have been a practicing attorney since 1997. In 2000, I started my own law firm, concentrating on transactional and litigation matters in business law, employment law, and commercial real estate.
Commitment to Prompt and Comprehensive Communication.
A cornerstone of my practice philosophy is assuring easy, prompt and continuing communication with clients and prospective clients.
For 18 years prior to practicing law, I owned and managed a major metals trading company and other ventures.
Bar Association Membership and Leadership.
I believe being an active member in local and national bar associations and groups is essential to staying current in the ever-changing legal landscape.
New Jersey State Bar Association
- 2019 to present – Chair, Business Entity Committee of the Business Law Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association. The Committee advises the New Jersey legal community regarding developments in business law through programs and publications; and analyzes and prepares commentary to the Association and Legislature regarding revision to New Jersey’s business law.
- 2013 to present – Director, Business Law Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association. The Section promotes the objectives of the New Jersey State Bar Association within the field of business law.
- 1997 to present – Member, New Jersey State Bar Association.
Morris/Essex County Inn of the Transactional Counsel
- 2005 to present – Member. The Inn examine and presents discussions on complex issues of business transaction law.
American Bar Association
- 1997 to present – Member. American Bar Association and its Business Law Section.
Scholarship and Teaching Experience.
I am an adjunct professor at area colleges and universities and a lecturer on business and employment law at seminars and programs to legal professionals, accountants, business owners and operators, and the community-at-large.
I hold a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Business Management, a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in Finance, and a Juris Doctor (JD) degree.
Contact me today at 973-921-0600 to learn more about me and my practice and how I can help you.